Seasoned naturists have an appreciation for visit protocols, however if visiting us is your first experience in social nudity, here’s a few tips.
We would prefer that you make contact with us before you arrive at our door. We can then ensure someone will be here to greet you and make you welcome.
Please know that your age, body shape or what you do ‘9 to 5’ is neither here nor there and you are not judged. We are a platonic community, marked by the absence of physical or sexual overture. Exhibiting overt sexual behaviour is not tolerated.
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous as you approach our grounds for the first time. Once you’ve seen it through you’ll find yourself asking what all the fuss was about.
Because you will have contacted us beforehand and we know you are coming, we will have a member on hand to extend a warm welcome, answer any questions and show you around. Then we’ll give you space to absorb your surroundings and to enjoy your outing at your own pace and in your own time.
Winners of the Mowlem Trophy for the fastest growing club (2015)
Best club website award (2017/18 – New Zealand Naturist Federation)
Day Visitors: Enjoy our full range of facilities on a $10 day visitor pass. Please remember to contact us prior to arrival. Overnight rates located on the Accommodation page.
- Beautiful place and lovely people. Just wish to stay longer thank you! A & H (Western Australia)
- 5 Star!!! D & D (Channel Islands)
- Thank you very much for a perfect holiday. We feel so lucky to have enjoyed this magnificent place. K & G (Bay of Plenty).
- Awesome!! S & T 😊 (Mapua)
- We had a great time. Thanks for the hospitality. H & A (Netherlands)
- First visit, lovely place. D & V (Canada)