Welcome to Sunrise
Sunrise the home of the Nelson Naturists is situated at the head of the aptly named Sunrise Valley, just four and a half kilometres from the settlement of Upper Moutere. Being surrounded by forestry and farm land, here the atmosphere lends itself perfectly to the enjoyment of naturism.
- Sunrise is situated at the top of the South Island in one of the sunniest areas of New Zealand and has an area of 2.79 Ha. with beautifully landscaped grounds which, includes a 9 hole chip and putt golf course, swimming pool and large social area prefect for enjoying social naturism.
- It is in easy reach of a variety of activities from lovely beaches, wineries and craft markets.
- We make a great base for exploring the Abel Tasman, Golden Bay and Marlborough Sounds areas.
- INF, NZNF, visitors are welcome so too are casual guests weather it be a long term stay or just a day visit
- Winners of the Mowlem Trophy for the fastest growing club in 2015.
- If you are financial Member of the Nelson Sun Club Inc. Please register and use the Members area of this website to find information regarding the club (Financial Members of the Nelson Sun Club only)